Elisha Rufaro Tembo Chiware
Director: Libraries (Library and information studies not elsewhere classified; Information and computing sciences)
Cape Town, South Africa
- Elisha R.T. Chiware. “Improving Support for Economics Librarians in Anglophone Africa”. Focus on International & Comparative Librarianship vol. 21, no. 3, 1993, pp. 124-127
- R A MacLeod and E R T Chiware. “Up the Limpopo with IT” ITS News: The Journal of the Library Association Information Technology Group, Issue 27, April 1993, pp. 35-36.
- R.A. MacLeod and Elisha R.T. Chiware. “Lessons to be learned: Information Technology Training in a Developing Country Academic Library”. Library Management, Vol. 14, no. 6. 1993, pp. 24-30
- M. Beukes-Amiss & Elisha R.T. Chiware. “The impact of the diffusion of ICTs into educational practices: a review of the Namibian situation” NERA (Namibia Educational Research Association) Journal 2005/2006, pp. 33-45
- Elisha R.T. Chiware. “Scientific Content Creation and Dissemination: opportunities for African Universities in Electronic Publishing”. Africa Media Review. Vol. 15 (1& 2), 2007: pp.58-67.
- Elisha R.T. Chiware. “Designing and implementing business information services in the SMME sector in a developing country: the case for Namibia”. IFLA Journal Vol. 33 No. 2, 2007, pp. 136-144
- Elisha R.T. Chiware & Archie L. Dick. “The use of ICTs in Namibia’s SME sector to access business information services”. The Electronic Library Vol. 26 No.2, pp 145-157.
- Elisha R.T. Chiware & Archie L. Dick. “Information needs, seeking patterns of Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs) in Namibia”. Information Development Vol. 24 No.1 February 2008, pp. 24-36.
- Elisha R.T. Chiware “Positioning the technological university library in higher education and human resources development in Africa”. Library Management Vol. 31 No.6, 2010: pp.381-390.
- Elisha R. T. Chiware “Aligned: an academic library’s strategic plan in response to institutional goals” Association of Commonwealth Universities/INASP Publications
- Deborah Becker & Elisha R. T. Chiware “Citation analysis of masters’ theses and doctoral dissertations: balancing library collections with students’ research information needs”. Journal of Academic Librarianship Vol. 41 No. 5: pp. 613-620.
- Elisha R.T. Chiware & Deborah Becker “The uptake and usage of a national higher education libraries’ statistics database in South Africa” South African Journal of Library and Information Sciences.2015. Vol. 81(1):1-7.
- Elisha R.T. Chiware and Zanele Mathe “Academic libraries’ role in Research Data Management Services: A South African perspective”. South African Journal of Library and Information Science. 2015.Vol 81(2):
- Elisha R.T. Chiware and Lara Skelly “Publishing patterns at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology". South African Journal of Science.2016. Vol. 112 (1/2):
- Elisha R. T. Chiware & Deborah Becker “Research trends and collaborations by Applied Sciences researchers in South African Universities of Technology”. Journal of Academic Librarianship. 2018. Vol. 44 (4): 468-476.
- Elisha R.T. Chiware & Deborah Becker “Research Data Management services in Southern Africa: a readiness survey of academic and research libraries”. African Journal of Library Archives and Information Science 2018. Vol. 28 (1): 1-16
- Elisha R.T. Chiware & Deborah Becker "Citation patterns of conference proceedings in masters and doctoral studies: a case study of Information Technology and Systems". Sage Open 2018. Vol. 8 (2): 1-7